Thursday, March 25, 2010

C25K Week 4 - Workout 2

It was rainy here today, but I was determined to get in my workout.  So I figured I'd head to the rec center and workout on the treadmill instead of jogging outside.  Now, I prefer looking at the mountains instead of the wall, and I greatly prefer hearing the gravel crunching beneath my feet to the whirl of the treadmill, but after all of the setbacks, I was determined to get in a workout.  However, I couldn't find the key card to get in to the treadmill.  So I was going to go out (without ipod for fear of getting it wet) and run in the rain if I had to.

Luckily the rain let up enough to get out and get in a workout (and since it was only a light rain, I took my Ipod).  Yay!  I was really sore from last night's ice skating, but the workout was a good one. 

I put Eye of the Tiger on my playlist.  Anyone old enough to remember the first Rocky movie can appreciate this one.  When you have that near the end of your workout playlist it bring you a bit of a laugh and a smile to help you push through the last part of a workout.  Plus, really, it's just a motivational song!  LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment